Help keep sales in your community and make it convenient for residents to shop via your own local online marketplace.
Having an online directory of businesses is no longer enough, as e-commerce giants are continuing to snag potential revenue from small businesses that don’t have a strong online presence. Shoppers have changed, wanting quick access to a variety of products at once to choose from online.
Our e-commerce marketplace platform helps build community resilience with a one-stop-shop for buying local, online.
We partner with an organization or entity in communities that are already serving small businesses, such as a local Economic Development Agency, Small Business Development Centers, Chambers of Commerce or another local organization. This organization serves as the backer behind the platform, allowing the platform to be a resource to their small businesses, serving as a member benefit or small businesses support initiative.
Benefits of hosting an online local marketplace for your community:
- Platform helps current and new members see the benefit of membership through increased sales and interest.
- Allows you to promote one website that can stimulate business for your members through the shared initiative.
- Trackable value offering to businesses since you’re able to determine the number of sales, leads, and site traffic metrics.
Some of our local marketplace partners include:
Our local marketplace platforms have helped many small businesses sell online for the first time. They benefit from having the quick onboarding to the platform, staff that reviews their products and provides best-practice feedback, and live support when they have questions.
“The platform has by far exceeded my expectations. Initially I was pretty skeptical and a hard sell on the idea, but I am so glad I did.” – Business Owner in Nebraska
“Just a quick thank you! This site is so well done and has such add on features. Thank you for accepting me as a seller.” – Business owner in Nevada
“Thank you! Set up has been extremely simple and I am impressed!” – Business Owner in Iowa
Download Info Book
We’re bringing a whole new way to connect communities with local businesses online.
Download our eBook: “Local Commerce in the Digital Age” to learn more about how to:
- Drive economic growth by giving your community a convenient way to shop local, online.
- Help push small businesses into the era of digital commerce.
- Support your ‘Shop Local’ campaigns in a new, innovative way and reach more residents.